Table of Contents
Founded in 1889, Lanvin is France’s oldest couture house and a symbol of Parisian elegance and style. The luxury fashion brand is renowned for its designer clothing, accessories, and especially footwear.
In recent years, Lanvin sneakers have emerged as one of the label’s most coveted items. Blending streetwear elements with the finest materials and quality craftsmanship, Lanvin sneakers have earned widespread popularity among fashion enthusiasts and sneaker aficionados.
This article will explore the diverse range of Lanvin sneakers, their incorporation of innovative designs, use of premium materials, and overall contribution to luxury streetwear fashion.
Lanvin Sneaker Collection
The Lanvin sneaker collection features a wide variety of styles for both women and men. Some of their most distinctive designs include:
- Curb sneakers: Lanvin’s signature chunky sneaker featuring an extra thick sole and tongue. Available in materials like nappa leather and suede.
- Metallic leather curb sneakers: Curb silhouette with a metallic leather upper for a flashy, fashion-forward look.
- Suede low-top sneakers: Low-profile sneakers in neutral suede with minimal Lanvin branding.
- Flash-X: Lanvin’s latest hiking inspired silhouette.
Lanvin also offers various colorways of their sneaker styles, like black, white, blue, burgundy, and more. The brand focuses on precise construction and attention to detail in all their footwear.
Variety of Styles and Colors
In addition to signature silhouettes like the Curb, Lanvin sneakers come in a diverse range of styles to suit different tastes.
Some of the available styles include:
- Low-top sneakers
- High-top sneakers
- Slip-on sneakers
- Lace-up sneakers
- Leather sneakers
- Suede sneakers
- Canvas sneakers
Popular colorways for Lanvin sneakers include:
The use of premium leather and suede adds durability and a luxurious feel to Lanvin sneakers. For a more understated look, styles incorporating canvas and textile uppers are also available.
Luxury and Exclusivity
As a heritage Parisian luxury label, the superior craftsmanship and attention to detail associated with Lanvin sneakers justify their elevated pricing.
Details like the following add to the luxurious appeal of Lanvin sneakers:
- Premium leather and suede uppers
- Meticulous stitching
- Durable rubber soles
- Polished metallic accents
- Subtle Lanvin branding
The fusion of streetwear and luxury makes Lanvin sneakers an exclusive choice for fashion-forward consumers who want to stand out from the crowd. Their unique designs offer a refreshing alternative to more common sneaker styles.
Where to Buy Lanvin Sneakers
Lanvin sneakers can be purchased directly from the official Lanvin website. The brand also sells through other online retailers like:
Shopping from these luxury sites provides access to exclusive or limited-edition Lanvin sneaker drops. Special sales and promotions can also result in significant savings compared to buying directly from Lanvin.
Lanvin Sneakers in the Fashion Industry
Lanvin’s expansion into luxury sneakers coincides with the rise of “athleisure” and increased blending of athletic and casual wear. The bold, chunky silhouettes of sneakers like the Curb tap into contemporary streetwear trends.
Collaborations, such as Lanvin’s capsule with Suicoke, demonstrate the brand’s awareness of current tastes in fashion. Such partnerships elevate Lanvin’s sneaker offerings while generating hype.
Overall, Lanvin sneakers contribute a refined yet playful energy to modern luxury fashion. The fusion of Parisian elegance and urban street style distinguishes Lanvin in an increasingly competitive sneaker market.
Lanvin sneakers have been spotted on various celebrities, adding a touch of luxury and style to their casual looks. While I can’t provide real-time or the most current information, I can mention a few celebrities who have been known to wear Lanvin sneakers in the past:
- Kanye West: Known for his impeccable taste in fashion, Kanye West has been seen wearing Lanvin sneakers on multiple occasions, often pairing them with his distinctive style.
- David Beckham: The former professional footballer and fashion icon has been spotted sporting Lanvin sneakers as part of his casual yet sophisticated looks.
- Pharrell Williams: The musician and fashion entrepreneur is no stranger to rocking high-end brands like Lanvin, and he’s been seen wearing their sneakers in various settings.
- Justin Timberlake: Justin Timberlake has been seen wearing Lanvin sneakers, combining them with his signature contemporary style.
- A$AP Rocky: The rapper and fashion influencer has been spotted wearing Lanvin sneakers, incorporating them into his unique streetwear-inspired outfits.
- Chris Hemsworth: The actor known for his role as Thor in the Marvel Cinematic Universe has been seen sporting Lanvin sneakers, showcasing his sense of style off the red carpet.
Here is what customers have to say about their experiences with Lanvin sneakers:
“These leather Lanvin sneakers are so comfortable! The quality and design are amazing. I get compliments whenever I wear them.”
“I loved the chunky style of the Lanvin Curb sneakers. They looked stylish and felt great for long days out.”
“The suede on these Lanvin high tops is so soft and the color is gorgeous. An expensive purchase but worth it.”
“I wore my new Lanvin sneakers on vacation and they were perfect for sightseeing. Fashionable yet functional.”
“The metallic accents add a unique touch to these otherwise basic white sneakers. Lanvin’s craftsmanship is superb.”
While reviewers praise the comfort, style, and quality, some note the high prices. Others remark on the limited sizing options. Overall, feedback is overwhelmingly positive.
Care and Maintenance of Lanvin Sneakers
To keep Lanvin sneakers looking pristine:
- Remove dirt after each wear with a soft brush or damp cloth.
- Use a leather cleaner specifically formulated for sneakers. Avoid excessive water exposure.
- Allow sneakers to fully air dry after cleaning. Stuff with paper to maintain shape.
- Consider applying a protectant spray to guard against stains.
- When needed, use a suede eraser to gently lift dirt from suede pairs.
- Store in breathable cotton bags to prevent moisture buildup.
Avoid machine washing or heat drying Lanvin sneakers to prevent damage. With proper care, these luxury sneakers can deliver lasting style and enjoyment.
- Lanvin has collaborated with various celebrities and influencers to promote their sneaker designs, including Pusha T and Adwoa Aboah. These high-profile partnerships generate hype and introduce the sneakers to wider audiences.
- Several of Lanvin’s sneaker styles incorporate the iconic house codes like grosgrain ribbons and opulent logos. This helps maintain continuity with the brand’s longstanding elegance amidst contemporary streetwear trends.
- Some customers note that the European sizing of Lanvin sneakers runs slightly large. Trying shoes on in person or ordering multiple sizes to find the ideal fit is recommended.
- For environmentally conscious consumers, Lanvin has launched a sneaker made from recycled materials called the R-Pure. It uses recycled cotton, recycled polyester, and recycled rubber.
- The chunky rubber soles on Lanvin sneakers are created by Margom, an Italian manufacturer known for luxury soles. This contributes to the sneakers’ durability and high-end construction.
- Prices for Lanvin sneakers typically range from around $500 on the lower end for simple canvas styles to over $1000 for premium leather options. The most expensive pairs incorporate exotic materials.
- Lanvin frequently adds fresh colorways of popular sneaker models each season to maintain interest from return customers. Limited edition drops in unique color schemes also occur.
For over 130 years, Lanvin has pioneered French fashion with its expert craftsmanship and trendsetting designs. Extending this legacy, Lanvin sneakers fuse casual athletic style with the brand’s signature elegance.
From chunky statement silhouettes to minimalist leather pairs, Lanvin sneakers encompass an array of styles and materials to suit any taste. Their incorporation of premium details reflects Lanvin’s identity as a luxury label.
By blending streetwear and Parisian refinement, Lanvin sneakers offer a modern expression of the brand’s heritage. For consumers seeking exclusivity paired with everyday versatility, Lanvin footwear delivers.